The download includes API documentation, setup script, and library.
- Added minimal support for SetupTools.
- Changed "error.timeout" to "socket.timeout".
- Changed package name from "WSGI Utils" to "WSGIUtils" for greater compatibility with other tools.
- Common network errors (e.g. "Software caused connection abort") are now logged and suppressed.
Changes contributed by Ian Bicking.
- Application exceptions are now logged on the server side.
- Application iteration objects should be closed after each request.
More API cleanups and some bug fixes.
- Request object provides ability to redirect (303) to another page.
- Removed client IP address from session management.
- Port number should be provided as number rather than string in SERVER_PORT.
The API for wsgiAdaptor has been cleaned up and extended in this release - please refer to the API documentation for details.
- Serving of files can be disabled by passing in serveFiles=0 to the wsgiServer constructor.
- wsgiAdaptor API cleanup.
- Applications registering for a particular URL now receive all requests for that URL's children paths.
- Use a time stamp rather than the client IP as the second part of the session ID so that it works for WSGI implementations that don't provide the client IP.
- Session last access time wasn't updated when it needed to be (sessions timed out).
- Moved session server logging configuration to daemon.